The K-Line Ag THUNDERRIPPER™ is a heavy duty yet compact Ripper, built to shatter compacted soils and improve root penetration. It is fitted with tynes that reach deep into hard pans to break up and lift soils, allowing room for plant development, nutrient and moisture entry, and accumulation of organic materials.
The K-Line Ag THUNDERRIPPER™ has a variety of advantages to help address current issues in many farming operations. Features include:
- Heavy duty tynes with a shear-pin system. These tynes rip to a depth of approx. 450-500mm. They reach deep into hard pans to break up & lift soils, allowing room for plant development, nutrient & moisture entry, and accumulation of organic materials
- Adjustable knifing roller. Excellent for one-pass operations, this roller fluffs and conditions the soil, breaking up any clods left by the tynes. This provides a conditioned soil profile for excellent moisture penetration and retention
- Optional depth gauge wheels
- 680mm underframe clearance
- Multiple configurations available, to suit your operation! The ThunderRipper™ comes in 3 Point Linkage, Trailing Rigid and Trailing Folding models, with operating widths from 2.5-6m
- Optional tyne spacings available to suit your operation and soil type
- Extremely robust construction with heavy duty main frame members (150 x 150 x 9mm)
creating wealth through healthy soils!
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||OPERATING WIDTH||TRANSPORT WIDTH||HP||ROLLER||NO. TYNES||TYNE SPACING RANGE||TYNE SPACING RANGE|
|3400D||3PL||2.5m-6m||2.5m-6m||200-450||standard||5-13||325mm & 500-550mm*|
|3445R||Trailing non-fold||4.5m||4.5m||360-500||standard||9-13||410mm & 500mm||425/65 RR22-5|
|3460R||Trailing non-fold||6m||6m||400-500||standard||11-13||462mm & 550mm||425/65 RR22-5|
|3445P||Trailing, folding||4.5m||2.5m||360-450||standard||9-11||410mm & 500mm||425/65 RR22-5|
|3460P||Trailing, folding||6m||3.5m||480-500||standard||13||462mm||425/65 RR22-5|
*3400D spacing is machine size dependent, contact K-Line Ag for specific machine spacing.
These specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Interested in maximising your yield potential? Get in touch with our sales team on 1800 194 131, to find out more about the ThunderRipper™ and how it can help your operation!