BUILT STRONG TO LAST LONG
Little brother of the Speedtiller
Tried and tested with the same strong and durable engineering and build you have come to expect from K-Line Ag.
The K-Line Ag Flexi-mulch is the perfect tillage machine for multipurpose use in mid-sized farming operations with 70 to 125 horsepower, 3PL tractors.
Why buy a Flexi-mulch?
- Same level finish as a Speedtiller
- Heavy duty, without the need for as much horsepower as the Speedtiller
- Extremely simple depth and disc angle adjustment, to meet your soil and farming needs
- Lighter towing and greater fuel efficiencies
- Increase humus levels in your soil through excellent residue incorporation
- Manually manage weeds
- Longevity of discs
Purpose built Flexi-mulch Arms
Skillfully engineered to meet the needs of Australian farmers across varying soil types. The arm can be adjusted to suit the level of tillage required for sizing trash making it the ideal finishing tool.
- Excellent trash flow through the machine
- Back row can be adjusted forward or back, depending on whether you want to mix the trash or let if pass through the machine
- Single bolt on the disc hub, makes it easy to replace
- Gives a nice level edge, leaving no gutters or mounds on the side
- Can be adjusted up and down, forward and back, and the angle can be tilted to put soil exactly where it needs to be
- Adjustment can be made to suit your soil type, how the soil is flowing, and the depth at which your working
The Crumbler Roller is the most popular roller chosen on K-Line Speedtillers and comes as standard on the Flexi-mulch. Its leaves a nice level finish across your paddock.
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
- 800mm toolbar
- 22 inch by 5mm discs
- Non-greaseable bearings
- Right hand Spray Stopper, perfect for Viticulture and Horticulture use
- Hydraulic cylinder for ease of height adjustment
No. of Discs
70 – 90 hp
80 – 100 hp
100 – 125 hp
115 – 130 hp
If you’re looking for an Australian built machine that is tough, durable and easy to use but have limited horsepower to pull it, then the Flexi-mulch is your answer.
Contact our sales team on 1800 194 131 to find out more!