CROPCOMMANDER® System combines three in one!!
- Precision Seeding
- Deep banding of fertilizer
- Soil disturbance for root structure development
CROPCOMMANDER® is a precision seeding system which has been developed after extensive research by our design team in conjunction with farmers and agronomists.
The twin tine system is followed by a press wheel with variable down pressure.
The primary tine has a high breakout for deep banding and fertilizer application.
The secondary seeding tine is ground following for precision seed placement.
Compact and versatile, this precision sowing machine sets a new standard in agriculture!
- Reduced soil throw for higher operating speeds
- Greater trash handling ability
- Compact and versatile! Depending on model, folds to 3.5m width for easy road travel
What it means for you
Primary Tine (high breakout)
Fractured soil below seed line for potential root development
- More rapid root development
- Better fertilizer uptake
- Less seed burn
Secondary Tine (seeding)
Advanced CROPCOMMANDER design
- No rebound shock from primary tine to seeding tine assembly
- Accurate ground following seed placement
- Adjustable seed placement position
- Optional profile press wheels with adjustable down pressure
- Superior design allows better flow of residue through machine
Coulter System (optional)
- Less soil throw
- Higher operating speeds
- Cuts through heavy trash residue
Sowing width 6-8m
Row spacing 225-300mm
Transport width From 3.5m
Tyre size 400/60 x 22.5
Press wheel profiles