the ultimate groundbreaker!
The K-Line Ag MAXXRIPPER® is the answer to your soil compaction issues. After years of no-till conservation practices, a need for deep tillage equipment has arisen.
Manufactured for breaking hard pans and deep tillage application, the MaxxRipper loosens up tough, compact soil to prepare it for planting. Our deep ripper has deep ripping tynes to break up compacted soils to a depth of approx. 600mm (23”).
Where soil compaction is encountered, the MAXXRIPPER® is your answer for:
- Superior root structure
- Greater nutrient uptake
- Better moisture availability
- Healthier plant development
- Higher yields
The K-Line Ag MAXXRIPPER® offers groundbreaking performance to maximise yields. Don’t just take our word for it—get in touch with us today so we can illustrate the power of our deep ripper for sale.
- Extremely robust frame
- Heavy duty deep-ripping tynes with shear pin system
- Heavy duty roller options for soil conditioning and clod busting
- V-pattern tyne layout for greater efficiency: gives lighter draft and better tracking ability
- Huge main frame members 250 x 150mm
- Tyne spacing – 550 mm
- Optional range of shanks and points available
- Underframe clearance 780mm
- 7, 9 & 11 tyne models available
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||OPERATING WIDTH APPROX.||TRACTOR POWER RANGE (hp)||WEIGHT APPROX.||TRANSPORT HEIGHT APPROX.||TRANSPORT WIDTH APPROX.||TRANSPORT LENGTH|
|MR7||7 Tyne Ripper, Trailing||3.5m (11.5')||280-420||4500kg (9922.5 lb)||2.1m (6.9')||3.8m (12.4')||6.95m (22.8')|
|MR9||9 Tyne Ripper, Trailing||4.5m (14.8')||360-500||5000kg (11025 lb)||2.1m (6.9')||4.9m (16.0')||7.32m (24.0')|
|MR11||11 Tyne Ripper, Trailing||6.0m (19.7')||450-600||5500kg (12127.5 lb)||2.1m (6.9')||6.0m (19.6')||7.70m (25.3')|
Minimum Soil Disturbance Point
Standard on all machines. Ideal for breaking that hard pan with minimal soil disturbance
Cast Wing Point
Ideal for soil mixing and inversion