Easy Fit Coulter Kits are built by K-Line Agriculture in heavy duty single and double coulter assemblies. These robust units can be mounted to existing toolbars or ‘in-frame’ using an offset mount system supplied by K-Line Agriculture.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF EASY-FIT COULTERS
- Universal easy-fit to suit air-seeders, disc-seeders and most seeder bar frames
- Increase trash flow
- Retain trash residue – maximise nitrogen for the next year’s crop.
- Reduce soil disturbance giving accurate seed placement
- Low maintenance
- Full range of coulter kits to suit most seed drills
- Increased moisture retention and less soil erosion
MAIN FEATURES OF EASY-FIT COULTERS
- Single & double coulters
- Heavy, robust construction
- Swivel castor for trouble-free cornering
- Adjustable spring pressure for various soil types & conditions
- Single disengaging pin
- Heavy-duty, well-protected bearings for ease of maintenance
- Bushed pivots for low maintenance in demanding conditions
- Non-greasable, sealed bearing mounts
- Simple, adjustable depth control
- Wide range of mounting options
- Models to suit most conventional seed drills
WE GIVE YOU OPTIONS!
- Disc Options available: plain, fluted or wavey designs
- Disc Sizes available: 13”, 15” or 18”
APPLICATION & BENEFITS
A significant advantage of K-Line Easy Fit Coulter Kits is that they speed up the sowing process by preparing the way for the tine to pass through the soil and minimising trash entanglement. Without a coulter to aid this process, a tine will cause excessive soil disturbance when breaking through the soil, which results in trash blockages and an uneven seedbed.
IDEAL FOR CUTTING THROUGH VINEY WEEDS
Use of the coulter will decrease soil scatter/spray, helping to maintain accurate seed depth and retain trash residue. This allows you to benefit from increased moisture retention and less soil erosion. In addition, retained trash residue will maximise nitrogen for future crops.
Save the cost of purchasing a new seeder – upgrade your old one!