Right now there’s no reason not to invest in a SPEEDTILLER® from K-Line Ag!
We’re experiencing the best autumn break in years, which is why it is the perfect time to invest in a new SPEEDTILLER® from K-Line Ag. The rain has been falling and producers are optimistic about the coming season and looking for ways to optimise yield by improving their farming systems.
Getting ahead with the right equipment is a solid investment to give you an optimal start to the season. K-Line’s high-performance SPEEDTILLER® disc-tillage machines increase the carbon content in your soil by cutting, sizing and incorporating high levels of crop residue.
Why Buy a New SPEEDTILLER® Now?
- Financing available from 2.75%
Reap the benefits of our low financing plans to purchase a SPEEDTILLER® at an unbeatable rate.
- $150K instant tax asset write off
The government stimulus program has created the perfect opportunity to invest in business equipment and right now you can take advantage and write-off up to $150K instantly.
K-Line Ag’s SPEEDTILLER® is designed and engineered for farmers, by farmers. We understand the need for reliable, powerful machinery that can minimise downtime and increase productivity on your farm.
But you’d better hurry! This fantastic finance offer is strictly limited so to maximise your write off, make sure you order your new SPEEDTILLER® for delivery by the end of June.
For more information
contact your local dealer
Terms & Conditions
- Finance provided by CNH Industrial Capital Australia Pty Limited.
- Finance rates are available for Business Applicants only and subject to approval under the lending criteria of CNH Industrial Capital Australia Pty Limited.
- Finance offer exclusively available on selected K-Line Agriculture Speedtiller® range delivered by 30 June 2020 or while stocks last.
- Finance rate from 2.75% based on minimum criteria: 36-60 months term.
- Greater than 25% deposit.
- GST repayment to be made in or before month 4.
- No balloon.
- Deposit is a % of customer invoice price inclusive of GST. Deposit qualification can include Cash and Trade Equity.
- GST cannot be used as a deposit.
- This offer is not retrospective