We are currently seeking a hardworking and experienced Assembly Operator who is willing to join our proactive team.
What is an Assembly Operator?
An Assembly Operator is responsible for using components and parts to produce machines, goods, products, and other objects in factories. Assembly Operator’s tasks may include reading and interpreting blueprints, positioning of parts, and examining connections for correct fit. It may also include operating machinery, assembling machinery, performing repairs as needed, reporting errors in an assembly line and other related duties.
- Assembling of K-Line Ag products in accordance with company requirements to meet a global standard
- Operating and assembling all production machinery as necessary
- Using specialised tools to construct products to customer requirements
- Labour intensive manual handling
- Performing quality assurance on end product
- Packaging finished material
- Forklifting of parts and finished products to designated areas
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 1 year of experience with machinery assembly
- Knowledge in workplace health & safety procedures
- Experience with following strict quality assurance processes and procedures
- Forklift licence (mandatory)
- Lifting and carrying equipment
- Trade certificate would be an advantage – fitter and turners, tool and die marker, mechanical certificate
A Successful Candidate needs to have the following attributes and qualities:
- Great team player
- Accuracy – reporting and on the job
- Strength & dexterity
- Accountability for Quality Assurance
- Takes pride in work output
- Following procedure
- Methodical, cautious worker
- Concluder / Producer
- Ability to be flexible
- Team working attitude
So, are you interested? Are you willing to join our successful team of Assembly Operators? If so, please submit your application on our careers page: www.k-line.net.au/careers, and we’ll be in touch!