Our vision is to be globally recognized as a leader in the tillage industry.
As our business grows, with this vision in mind, we will continue to develop global-leading machinery that meets the demands of sustainable farmers and producers. To do this we need people. People who are excellent team players, focused, always willing to learn and who care about others. As we grow, we are continuing to open up more job positions throughout our company. Are you an organised person who pays attention to detail? Maybe our most recent position might just be for you, because we are currently on the lookout for a Production Scheduler.
What is a Production Scheduler?
A Production Scheduler arranges, controls and optimises work and workloads for production and manufacturing processes. In this job, scheduling is used to allocate plant and machinery resources, plan human resources, plan production processes and purchase materials.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To plan and coordinate production schedules
- Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure that materials and equipment are prearranged for production.
- Coordinate with Manager to develop and execute production plan.
- Develop effective scheduling process to achieve production objectives.
- Analyse and address production issues in a timely fashion.
- Working with different teams and departments to establish outcomes
So, are you interested? Are you willing to join the enthusiastic team at K-Line Ag? If so, please submit your application on our careers page: https://www.k-line.net.au/careers/, and we’ll be in touch!